Translate This Web Page
- SAIL ROCK: BIOLOGICAL ENIGMA TURNS INTO DIVERS’ BEST DREAM
- DIVE TRIP TO KOH TAO EAST
- Leave the 9-5 grind and escape for a new life – become a PADI Pro.
- Open up the Possibilities, ‘be free’ and let the adventure begin – PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Zero to Hero or somewhere in between – How far do you want to go?
PADI Dive Courses
Courses for Beginners
Courses for Divers
GO PRO Become a Professional
- Assistant Instructor
- Rescue Diver & EFR
- Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Emergency First Response Instructor
Diving for Children
IDC Instructor Development Courses
Tag CloudAngthong Marine Park bullshark Children Diving Clean up continuingeducation Course Director Day trips Discover Scuba Diving Dive Boat Dive Careers Dive Centers Dive Master Divemaster Dive Sites Dive Trips Diving EFR endangered marine life Environment Family diving Go Pro Haad Yao IDC Instructor Course Internship kohphangan Koh Phangan Koh Samui Koh Tao Koh Wao Marine Life Open Water Scuba Instructor PADI PADI Advanced course PADI Dive Courses PADI Open Water Course Project Aware Rescue Diver Sail Rock Scuba Diving Sharks Snorkeling Thailand Whale Shark Yoga Diving
Category Archives: Sail Rock
Dangerous or the dive of your life? Taking a closer look – what do we really know about the Bull Sharks at Sail Rock?
Divemaster Deb follows up on the Bull Sharks at Sail Rock and asks if they really are dangerous? A few weeks ago I wrote about the Bull Sharks at Sail Rock. At the time I had seen one small shark … Continue reading